Terms & Conditions
Delivery & access
• We will contact you to agree a mutually acceptable delivery time within 2 working days of checkout.
• Delivery is to the ground floor main entrance of your home/building only. Our delivery contractors will not enter your property.
• Please ensure your contact details are accurate at checkout so we may contact you regarding your delivery.
• Delivery will be to the delivery address confirmed at order checkout.
• A signature is required upon receipt of your order.
• We work hard to keep our delivery promises, however, delays can occur that are outside of our control. We will not be liable for any late or missed deliveries or consequential losses.
• There must be somebody at the delivery address to take receipt of the goods.
• Any damage must be reported to the driver at the time of delivery. We will not be held responsible for any damage reported at a later date.
• If you wish to return the goods under our returns policy, we will only be able to collect from the address they were delivered to
Returns & refunds
• Returns must be notified within 14 days of receipt of your order.
• Returned items can only be collected from the same address as they were originally delivered.
• Items for return must be unused, undamaged and in original condition.
• Items must be returned in their original packaging and disassembled if assembly was required.
• Refunds will be processed as soon as possible once the goods have been returned to us.
• If you collected your items from our warehouse and subsequently wish to return then it is your responsibility to return the goods to us.
• If you notice any product or packaging damage, please report this to the driver at the time of delivery.
• We will fix or replace any damaged item, or you can return the item for a full refund.
• Risk of damage or loss of the products will pass to you upon delivery.
• Your statutory rights are not affected.
Prices, payment & security
• All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of publication. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered, plus any applicable delivery charges.
• Payments are handled by Paypal on our behalf. We do not have access to your payment details. If you have any questions with regards to your payment then please contact Paypal directly.
• Any pricing error shall be subject to correction without liability.
• We take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our website.
• Our furniture products are sourced from ex-display or clearance stocks. As a result, we are not able to offer a manufacturers’ guarantee unless otherwise stated in the product description.
• We will make every effort to fulfil your order, however, we do reserve the right to cancel your order at any time prior to delivery and we will not be liable to you or any third party in the event of cancellation.
• We also reserve the right to refuse any transaction or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
• In order to process your order, we do require some of your personal information such as your name, address and contact details. This information will not be used for any marketing purposes. We do not record any payment information which is handled by our third party payment provider(s) only.
Content & company communications
• We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, dimensions, images and prices appearing on the website and in company communications are accurate. Any errors or omissions shall be subject to correction without liability.
• Photographs are for illustrative purpose only and may not exactly match the product itself.
• All content on this website, including text and images, is protected by UK copyright law. Anyone found to be using this content without our express permission will be asked to remove it and may be prosecuted.